Wasatch CAPS students work hard on a variety of projects. Some examples of projects students have worked on include:
Business, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship.
- Zion’s Bank – Students identifying customers and creating a marketing campaign for a new product lauch.
- Utah Jazz – Students working on creating a marketing campaign to increase the number of Utah Jazz license plates throughout the state of Utah.
- Heber Valley Bank Building – Students are working with Tom Stone to identify how commercial real estate is valued throughout the Heber Valley.
- Miro Industries – Students launching new products (Ekon and Capstone) developed in the engineering strand and ready to take to market.
- Gravity Coalition – Students helping a startup business with product selection, purchase orders, and marketing.
Medicine and Health.
- Heber Valley Hospital – Students crafting a strategy to help the hospital raise $3 million in private funds to support future expansion
- Rocky Mountain Health Care – Students creating concepts and plans for a cafe and spa within the facility.
- Wasatch Health Department – Students creating a written plan to help educate and measure the treatment of diabetic patients
- WhiteCAP Institute – Students looking for new, best practices for marketing various products.
- The Fit Stop – Students creating an exercise and recovery plan for new patients.
Environment and Agriculture.
- DNR and Utah Chucker Foundation – Students raising chuckers which then get released on a wildlife management unit.
- Dr. Beals and DNR – Students identifying different injuries incured on specific mountain biking routes and coming up with a solution.
- Wasatch Animal Clinic – Students researching best practices for vets different procedures and treatments.
- Wolf Creek Ranches – Students researching various aspects of agricultural development
- U.S. Forest Service – Students tracking animal migration patterns
Engineering & Industrial Design.
- Miro Industries – Students engineering a trashcan wash system and hope to take it to market.
- Heber Valley Rail Road – Students designing a cowboy street which will give patrons an enhanced experience.
- Zeit Industries – Students designing a new line of trophies and plaques
- Conductive Composites – Students researching best practices and technologies related to conductive manufacturing
- HomeFront – Students designing and creating prototypes of a product to help in running low voltage wire.
- Heber Valley Visitor Center -Students designing a 3-D map of the Heber Valley to be used in the Heber Valley Visitor Center.
Digital Design and Software Development.
- Cowboy Poetry – Students creating a digital marketing plan and video for this nationally recognized event.
- UPS – Students designing graphis for the local store.
- Wright Orthodontics – Students creating an app to help with retainers.
- Mountain Valley Stone – Students creating a video production to be used in marketing material.
- Ignition Graphix – Students designing a magazine and digital advertising plan for Heber Valley Life Magazine.
- Park City Film Studios – Students are working on post-production video sets